Fall in the quaint North Georgia Mountain town of Blue Ridge is an amazing time of year. If you have never taken a fall mountain vacation, you should truly consider this option. There are so many reasons why this is such a great get-away, however, I will limit it to the five top reasons I think this is such a tremendous town to visit in the fall months.
- Fall foliage – Can we say absolutely amazing?!?! The color hues of all the leaves are unbelievable this time of year and so many of our cabins have views that will have you not wanting to leave the screened in porch where you are sitting and enjoying your coffee. Perhaps you have reserved a cabin with one of our amazing hot tubs where you can relax and enjoy the view as well. The beauty of the mountains can be viewed not only from your cabin but all over town!
- Perfect Temperatures – It is not too hot nor too cold! Temperatures are usually in the 70’s during the day but in the evening, you never come to Blue Ridge without a sweater. The crisp fall weather is upon us and it is time to escape the heat and get that relaxing vacation in perfect weather conditions by enjoying the outdoors by the firepit or near the rumbling creek.
- Excellent hiking weather – If you love to explore, this is the time of year to be adventuresome and take some hikes that you will always remember. The scenery will be unbelievable so do not forget your camera. View this map in order to see the different areas that Blue Ridge has for you to explore. If you are a pet owner, your dog can accompany you on your hiking adventures. We offer pet friendly cabins such as Talking Waters that your pet will love!
- Destress time– If you are like most people in America, you are a hard worker and deserve some time away from the hustle and bustle of work and city life. The mountains can offer this escape whether you prefer a one bedroom cabin such as Journey’s End for you or you and your significant other to enjoy or a large group of friends or family to escape and destress together at a bigger cabin such as Bear Creek Lodge.
- Falls and Festivals – This is the fun time of year to hit all of the mountain festivals, craft fairs, and fall fun! Blue Ridge offers many amazing activities such as the Fall Arts in the Park and Paws in the Park. These are just a few of the awesome places to make many mountain family memories.
Call us today at 706-632-5751 and let us help you plan your fall family vacation!