Have you made plans for your fall or holiday North Georgia mountain getaway? If not, you should consider calling Georgia Mountain Cabin Rentals for a variety of reasons! I may be biased but I personally believe we offer top of the line customer service as well as an amazing cleaning and maintenance crew that helps to keep our Blue Ridge Georgia cabins in tip top shape!
- Budget friendly – Our selection of cabins begins as low as $99 a night depending on which you choose and at what time of the year. We believe in offering the most affordable price possible as we know family vacations can be pricey but they are so important. We also offer a 5% discount to our returning guests as well as current military, veterans, police officers and firefighters.
- Amazing amenities – We believe when you visit a cabin, you should have more amenities than you receive at at hotel. All of our cabins except one offer a relaxing hot tub. The one that doesn’t is located on Blairsville’s Lake Notelly. Many of our cabins also have game rooms, firepits and awesome porches to enjoy God’s country.
- Views – You can enjoy the beautiful array of fall colors sitting on your porch at several of our cabins. If a nice view is important to you, Tranquility Ridge or Sunset Mountain are two that will not disappoint!
- Water – Often people ask to be on the water where they can fish or just enjoy the relaxing sounds of the creek. Several of our cabins are located on the Toccoa River as well as Fightingtown Creek. Two that truly bring an amazing water experience for all including your kids and pets, are A Creek Runs Through It and Bear Creek Lodge.
- The Staff at Georgia Mountain Cabin Rentals truly cares that you have a great vacation when you book with us. Our customer service, maintenance and cleaning staff strives to provide friendly and helpful information about Blue Ridge, a clean and comfortable cabin to enjoy as well as a maintenance staff that is here to help if there are any issues during your stay.