Taking a vacation is important. Whether you like nature weekend getaways or romantic cabin rentals to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, taking time to get away is always a good thing. Studies have shown that vacations reduce stress, are heart healthy, and improve your mental health. It has also been found that a vacation can improve personal relationships.
Cabin getaways can top a hotel vacation in many ways, and here’s why:
1. No neighbors snoring on the other side of the wall
2. Size Matters – WHOLE house vs. 1 tiny room
3. Fully equipped kitchen to prepare your favorite meals
4. HOT TUB, HOT TUB, HOT TUB
5. Fireplaces are cozy
6- The View – wooded, water front, or mountain. NOT a parking lot or town
7. No listening to your neighbor having a LOUD chat with another guest
8. No other guest running up and down the hall way
9. No need to explain the “Birds & Bees” to your children because of your neighbor
10. Cost – Did you know cabins, per spare are basically the same as 1 hotel room??
What are you waiting for? Book your cabin getaway now!